Teacher Cadet Program of Colorado
The Program seeks to provide high school students insight into the nature of teaching, the problems of schooling, and the critical issues affecting the quality of education in America’s schools.
- High school year-long honors course
- Admission application process, 3.0 G.P.A. to apply
- Available to juniors and seniors
- College credit available at select teacher education programs
- Teacher training required to license & implement the program
- Schools can select the most qualified, dynamic teacher to teach TC
- Colorado TC sponsored and funded through Colorado Community College System (CCCS) Career & Technical Education
- Teacher Cadet is a licensed curriculum from the South Carolina Center for Education Recruitment, Retention and Advancement (CERRA)
- October 7, 2016 – Future Teacher Expo, University of Colorado Boulder
- October 18, 2016 – Future Teacher Expo, University of Colorado-
- October 24, 2016 – Colorado Teacher Cadet Advisory Committee/ Professional Development at CCCS Presidents Conference Room, 8:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.
For more information on upcoming events, contact Michelle Koch, Colorado Teacher Cadet Program Coordinator at 720-858-2291 or Michelle.Koch@cccs.edu